Renowned local singer Bobby Nicholas will be joined by his son, Trevor Dion Nicholas, for a first-time father/son duo concert – raising money to establish a new scholarship in the name of the late Doris Marilyn Nicholas and the West Virginia University School of Social Work. The concert is to be held at Morgantown’s Metropolitan Theatre on High Street on August 6, 2021.
This one-of-a-kind charity event, with all proceeds going to the establishment of the scholarship in Doris’s name, will mark the first time Bobby and Trevor will co-headline a concert together. An ensemble their combined musical talents and experience, they will bring to their hometown, an evening of music and celebration not to be missed.
Here’s how you can contribute to the establishment of the Doris Nicholas Social Work
Scholarship for Minority Students:
Give online at our secure WVU Foundation website: https://socialwork.wvu.edu
- Click on the “Give” tab
- Then click on the button for the Doris Nicholas Social Work Scholarship for Minority
Students and make your gift.
DONATE OVER THE PHONE
- Tell them you want your gift to go to the Doris Nicholas Social Work Scholarship for
Minority Students – Fund# 3Z1008
- Be sure to tell the attendant that “you would like for this donation to go towards the
DONATE BY MAIL
- Make a Check out to the WVU Foundation, Inc.
- Write in the byline:
Doris Nicholas Social Work Scholarship for Minority Students
OR write the fund number: 3Z1008
- Mail the check to:
One Waterfront Place, 7th Floor
P.O. Box 1650
Morgantown, WV 26507-1650
- Include a note or letter with your check saying:
- “I would like for this donation to go towards the scholarship’s pledge.”